Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Return of the Tung

Wow, well then, there now!

Some of My co-defendants are arriving in Miami Tomorrow (Technically today i guess).

I think its on! Its an Invasion! They should do a movie about this weekend! Hopefully it will be broken into three parts , when they are documenting it! Maybe they can Call the first part "The Tung Menace", the second "Attack of the Tung" and the third "Revenge of the Tung".

I am Looking forward to Miami, Its kinda like going back home*.I have lived in 5 cities since i was born. Miami Is the first one i have ever lived in by myself. So i guess that's what makes it extra special.

I had a lot of fun in Miami and also really struggled for the first time in my life. Would i Go back there?? Apparently I am... On Friday after work.

I recall eating Ramen Noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner**. The end of every month was always such an adventure, I mean somehow something would happen and I would have to figure out how to get the rent paid. I remember the one time rent was due like the next day and i was short like $400.00***. Some how it got paid, Somehow it always got paid! Sometimes I had to beg and borrow or purposefully write checks we knew would bounce ( i guess that can be classified as stealing).That would give us just enough time to get the rest of the money for the rent.

Someone should write about that time in my life, call It "Tung Wars, a New Hope",
Granted somewhere along the line I grew up (just a little), became more responsible(Just a little)! Or just started making more money, regardless... Within that transitional period (moving from parents house, to living by myself). I made some good friends, also made some enemies (only a few). For me that's what this trip is really about! Seeing my friends! I also kinda feel like I am coming back a lil more learned, with a lil more disposable income (to show my enemies). Someone should do a movie about this too, call it "The Tung Strikes Back!".

In preparation Ive been watching CSI Miami, Miami Vice, Golden Girls and I'm off the alcohol this week! I've been drinking lots of water (Trying to lower the alcohol content in my blood..I don't know why, it just sounds like a good idea) . I Have also been wearing as little clothing as possible when i go to work (So i can appreciate that south beach sun, when i leave this snow and cold). I also tried to watch Some B.E.T and MTV, and discoverd its clear that i am too far out of the loop to know whats hot. Let alone whats hot down south.

Its always good to get out of NY, Its been like 4 months since i last got off these 2 islands I call home.


Ive been meaning to go back to my American Home Town (port of entry) for a long time. I love Miami! Its cool that Two of my Best friends are gna be down in Miami too. Maybe they should just do one movie about all of this stuf and call it.... Wait for it..... Wait for it...... " Return of the Tung"

Im out.


* Lived there for a few years
** okay I'm lying I only ate twice a day, brunch and Dinner
*** Rent was $400.00
**** Like how if when u u are slacking in the restaurant u work in, and your boss says " You act like, you have a maid at home", and you look at him smile sarcastically and say "actually....."

2 comments:

  1. Come back we miss you!!! nah, hope you're tearing it up. lol! So, who won? (yes I could go on the internet and find out but it's much more fun if you blog it don't you think?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie!!
    I hope you ended up having a good time!

    Lindz

    ReplyDelete