Monday, January 29, 2007

I have trouble coming up with a name for each post (Rumbi Help!),

I think I posses the dubious virtue of having nothing to say. Its amazing my blog has lasted this long*.

I'm in a good mood today, I found a place where I found some really rare hard-to-find hip hop stuff that I've been looking for for years.

I just got the O.C album Jewels, I remember when it came out,It must have been like 97 or 96. The damn tape kept on breaking on a schedule or get chewed up! Periodically either me or my older brother would have to get some tape and stick it back together again(which would take hours). I think the cycle ended when someone stole the tape.**

We have been looking for the tape ever since. Most hip hop heads don't even know who O.C is, which just makes it even harder to find. Point is i got it now! I got it today (explains the mood) and a ton of other stuff! I'm almost in heaven!

Now if only i could get a girlfriend that worked at Starbucks (During the day), listened to hip hop, and worked in a bar (At Night). Then Id really be in heaven!



Who knows....



* if u read this stuff seriously or daily u need to get a life
** Maybe for our own good

2 comments:

  1. Checked out ur blog... lyk ur thoughts - asi mfesi don' be so serious heya?

    U will live longer...

    p.s. Don' eva quit drinking... it keeps u Sane in a Insane world


    Langa K.

    p.s. Whats pandave's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Tungman? How was Miami?
    Ben and I watched the game from home...a good game it was.
    So glad I forgot to turn in my bid to the office pool, because I had bet on the Bears!

    Tindo

    ReplyDelete