Thursday, February 8, 2007

enecS ehT nO kcaB*

I am Disappointed.

I was expecting to see Micheal Bloomberg at the airport to welcome me back and screaming women wearing clothes that have my picture on them**.
Was it too much to ask for the city to stop operating in my absence?

Maybe when i marry Oprah ill get a little more respect.

Some bills welcomed me back tho. Well at least i think they are bills, maybe if i ignore them they will ignore me.

My friends here (Up North) are chuffed I'm back. I guess it might have something to do with the fact that i cant send sarcastic text messages about the beach bieng too hot anymore. I regrett doing that its really really cold here ryt now. To think a few hours earlier i almost missed my flight cos we where still having a few beers on Dania Beach***.

I'm still off work for a few more days so i can ease back into my schedule, and Detox.

Its good to be back home. I missed this place!

* My song for the moment, its by an Mc called One Be Lo. If you are trying to understand it try read it backwards.
** Just like ur favourite African President, coming back home from a shopping trip at Harrods.
*** An obscure little beach close to Ft Lauderdale airport. Its not as high profile as the other beaches, so its cleaner, has fewer people and u are less likely to get stressed about drinking ur favourite alchoholic beverage on this beach.

3 comments:

  1. welcome back to the cold tungz! taking time to detox is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home....so how was it????;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, who is that obviously brilliant connoseiur of hip hop music who opened you to such a great song? Word. Anyway, you have inspired me to start my own blog... well, at least I signed up. We'll see if anything gets written. Peace brotha!

    ReplyDelete