Saturday, January 20, 2007

Beware

Beware the Tung (Too-Ng), Tungster(Too-Ng-Ster), Tungstar (Too- Ng- Star), Tungman (Too-Ng- Man), Tungizzy (Too- Ng- Izzy), Tungalicious (Tung- A- Licious), Tungacious(Too-Nnnngay-Cious), Tunga (2-nga) and sometimes Tungamirayi.

Yesterday i quit drinking for the 4th time this year. Unfortunatley I Forgot to clear the alcohol that was left in my apartment to tempt me. There is still one beer leftover from new years (which is pretty good, considering its almost end of January). I recently got through the shady wine they gave me at work for Christmas, Turns out it was a good mixer for vodka.
A lil lemonade, and some cranberries. it went down pretty ill!

Christmas season is finally over, only to spill over into valentines (will corporate America ever stop reminding me that i am alone?)...????

Got my ticket, to Miami! This is gna be like the Lakers playing vs Clippers. Miami and New York are both my hometowns! I feel like Allen Iverson Going to play against the 76ers. Its ironic that i couldn't think of any football references, considering I'm going to Miami over super bowl weekend!

The Tung! Supervillian Chilling!

Turn H20 to Hennesey

No comments:

Post a Comment