Monday, January 22, 2007

See Im Deep

Just Spent the last 5 minutes Looking at my MSN screen name (Tu...007), wondering if anyone even gets it? Maybe i should change it. But Tu....08 just sounds silly.

Now I'm wondering if i should change the tag next to my screen name. Maybe i should get one that will give the impression that i am deep and a deep thinker. Maybe I will Change my status from away to busy, and see what happens.

So far i have come up with....

"Self-importance is man's greatest enemy" and "Beyond happiness and unhappiness there is peace", i also like "deep lesson concealed within".

If you are asking yourself if i went to Google and Googled the words "deep psychological quotes", cut and paste from the first link i found, you just might be right!

When Jane sees my screen name she might just think, I'm cooler than i really am. On the flip side she might think i have issues. Regardless she will think I'm cooler, than i really am! Or deeply scarred.
When she asks me about my tag i can refuse to talk about it. Which will make me look like a lil bit more of an enigma.

Sometimes i ask myself why i am still single.

1 comment:

  1. If you went to Google and googled the words "deep psychological quotes" u need to get a life.....

    ReplyDelete