Sunday, March 18, 2007

Talk the talk

I sure as hell hope it snows tmrw.

Weather report says it won’t; I have been up to my usual antics, talking crap.

My newly found growing Legendicity, myt be lost.
Either that or I am cultivating the wrong kind of rep*.....

In my hey day, I was that dude that would be dribbling at the top of the key and ask the guy marking me, which way u want me to drive? Left, right or through the center? Then in a dubbed Chinese accent id say.... "Well now! U have dared to mark me???", “You think I come to a basketball court, in the middle of the hood, and not knw what is going on, I f#$^&ng represent**!” Then drive in whatever direction dude dared me to go.

I enjoy that, it makes the game that much more intense, more fun. The only problem is that nowadays I can barely bounce the ball!

A date has been set for tmrw, money has been put on the game. People from work are coming to watch.

Part of me thinks I can take this guy. He is taller than I am, bigger than I am, and recently started working out.

In preparation........ Actually, I don’t knw what I am going to do.

I hope the underwear is gna smell really bad tmrw. I'm kinda happy it glows green in the dark***.




* Much like hw I am doing with this blog
** Think skit from Fugees album the score
*** Why am I still single?

No comments:

Post a Comment