Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bye Bye

I just thought it would be fair to explain why I am going to stop blogging.

The New York, state Lottery is now at 355 Million Dollars!

I know deep down in my heart I am meant to win this money. I have been procrastinating playing the lottery for so long. Now that I have, by right the money is mine!

I even decided to double my Odds by not buying just one but two lottery tickets! Considering people call me Tu , You can all see this is meant to be... Tu bought two tickets.

Sorry Kids but I won’t have time to blog anymore. As we speak, I am trying to figure out how to pay Bobby Browns Child support fees so that he can join my entourage. Ill get Him, Mike Tyson, K Fed and Arnold Drummond*.

I think results get announced tonight.

After I win, I am going to pay my phone bill! Change my name, and get around to doing my laundry! I would pay my rent but I think my landlord gave up on that one a long loooong time ago.

Later .....



*Jus to hear him say "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

1 comment: