Monday, February 19, 2007

Career Change

I can’t sleep Right now.

I have been thinking about my life and trying to figure things out.

Where I am heading??

How can I knock Stedman out the box?

Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right career path?

How can I Knock Gayle out the box? Or can we make this a tandem?

Am I a good person?

Why cant I Get that Beyonce song out of my head?
“To the left, To the left…..”

After all my pondering*, I feel like I have had an epiphany, Superhero ambitions are silly, childish, and pointless!

I have decided to stop wasting my life and be a Super Villain instead. Either way I will still be super. Darth Vader will always be cooler than Luke. Everyone knows who Keyser Söze, Frank White, Tony Montana, Michael and Vito Corleone are.
Think about it given the choice who would u rather be Professor X, or Magneto??

A lot of the Super heroes out there, are rich troubled spoilt kids that have nothing else better to do. In my case I want to make money. Best way to do that is to be a super vilian. After I cause world chaos, hold the planet ransom then maybe then ill consider philanthropy.

Look at Mike Bloomberg, and Ted Turner as Examples.

Or maybe ill just stay evil like Trump!

Maybe ill re-evaluate the whole super hero thing then.

Superheroes are made because of super villains. Super villains would still survive without Superheroes. Where as superheroes would be nothing but glorified firemen without super villains. Everyone knows the only reason people watch the powder-puff girls is cus of Mo Jo Jo Jo!

I know K – Fed needs a job maybe I can get him to be my sidekick. Or rather Henchman!

In the Morning I am going to go get me a Mask, Cape, work on my evil laugh and buy me a cute white cat!






* Ehh Pinky?

2 comments:

  1. This post totally inspired my second post-not the weird rambling about your villainous intentions, but about the whole-"What are we doing".

    Anyway, if you become Darth Vader, then I will be there as Yoda to take you down! Bad guys might be cooler, but you know who always wins.

    It will be like the whole Kobe vs. Dwayne/Knicks vs. Lakers/Brooklyn vs. Queens debate/battle that we always have. And like Kobe at the All-Star game, I will triumph!!! Ha Ha!!!!!

    Hey, every villain needs a nemesis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow!

    Slow your roll homie

    Aren’t You the guy that picked the Mavs over the Heat?
    You are doing very well at making yourself look bad.

    I am not going to hate on Kobe! Dwayne Wade on the other hand is only Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year, and MVP of the Finals. Not the allstar game the finals!

    ReplyDelete