Thursday, May 31, 2007

home???

I’m on my New York……

I think I said, I was gona pick 5 bars that would be my only bars in the hood I would go to on a regular basis for the summer.

Summer kicked off over last weekend.

I can’t choose which bars I should call home *, I think I am just going to go wherever the wind takes me and those 5 are going to be the ones.

The last month or two has been good for me, Had my sis come in from Zim, Gene, Michelle, and Nina, come thru so far. Carol, Nyasha, Tim, Martin, and others not yet confirmed scheduled to make an appearance. Its looking for the most part, like a friend is going to be here every other weekend. It’s beautiful!

Then there are all the new NY Based friends I have made!!!!! And the crowd I have been hanging out with the last year or so.

It’s really starting to feel like home………

Yeah, yeah I know everyone else pays a hell of a whole lot less, with more living space, and all that Blah blah blah blah.

But it’s really starting to feel like my American hometown now.

Now if only we can trade, Stephon Marbury and Stevie Franchise for Kobe………




* I live just off a strip with bars and restaurants, so there are quite a few.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOOO!!!!
    cleveland!!!

    somebody say - detroit in seven?

    ReplyDelete