Friday, June 7, 2013

mama we made it!!!

Mama We Made it!!! I just wanted to put you in the know! This is about your grandchildren... They have brought the family together, they are smart and remind us about how we used to be. The love flows and ohh mama.. the love... it flows and it flows in abundance. Did I mention that the love flows? The oldest of your grandchildren was asked a few questions yesterday. It was impromptu.. we asked her about the badges she wears on her school uniform. She answered the questions diligently... But mama get this.. The conversation turned from her uncles and aunts asking her questions to her moderating the discussion. Mama her transition from person getting asked questions to person asking questions was well executed.. Flawless! She kept us intrigued (even your 40 year old). Mama the girl is in grade 7. BUT IT IS NOT JUST HER!! Sorry mama for shouting.. but your grand children impress everyone.. I am grateful for you, and I know you are smiling. I just wanted to say thank you! P.S Your husband is cool too... the standard you set is evident! Also I just wanted to really tell you I saw this really cool plant vase that will let you play mp3s from this thing called an Iphone... But we will talk about that another timee

No comments:

Post a Comment