Monday, June 7, 2010

Good blog idea gone bad... (new york is killng me)

Yeah so the last post didn't quite come out right... (one day ill go back and edit it properly)

I think the underlying message was that, I have seen it, and got into it, not from just an outsiders point of view, but really hung out with Industry people.. (I have sat next to label heads, and shared peanuts with em, watching the yankees play-> yeah that heavy)..

SO... Gill Scott Heron, the guy that wrote/did "the revolution will not be televised" did this on his new album...

It's called "New York Is Killing Me"... Understand I love the place but i miss my peeps

listen to it.. (and replace the whole jackson Tennesse thing With Harare ZImababwe, and that's my Song....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRe3c_n20sA

No comments:

Post a Comment