Monday, March 17, 2008

Just another manic monday.

Was considering going out (St Patty’s) thought bout dressing up in green, taking some pictures, etc…..

Then remembered I am not on Facebook*.

What’s the point?*

Figured Ill just stay at home, drink solo, get to work with the usual hangover, except it will be justifiable, ill claim I went out on a saint patty’s binge somewhere in the village.

I have it all planned out. And for my Wednesday hangover, ill use the excuse that it was my boy’s birthday party (had to drink all night), and once again, the pics WOULD be on facebook, but alas…. (I was kicked off)..

Ladies gentlemen I just made drinking at home, getting drunk, and going to work with a hangover cool!!!**




* I mean what is the point of going out, if ur not gna get tagged in any photos????

** I mean what did people do before there was a Facebook, to get kicked off of??

1 comment: