Monday, March 3, 2008

hmm....

So officially been one week, living solo.

Somehow, I am just hemorrhaging a ridiculous amount of cash…

Who knew that all those small things in an apartment like furniture and stuff, actually costs money! Microwaves, rice cookers, bottle openers... who knew I had to pay for these things??

Have been digging into the savings account a lot the last couple of days., But its okay, I have been rationalizing the expense. Now that I have publicly denounced my wooing of Oprah*, I am sure she is going to come to her senses (get rid of the restraining order) and come running back any minute now**…

Until then, I shall continue to spend and spend... Spices…Knives… Mops… coffee tables… Soap***




* And my new intrest in Hillary!

** Seriously what does Obama have over me???

*** This is to not imply that I had previously been unaccustomed to the use of soap****

**** Contrary to popular belief.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete