Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm back!!

When I say that, I don't mean back to blogging, or even back from my lil trip to Dallas Texas, or my return to trying to loose weight*...

Had briefly stopped drinking alcohol. Spent the last two days drinking water and eating fruits. (And going to the bathroom a lot). I am not sure if it was the lack of sleep, or over consumption of alcohol, screaming at the top of my head, or possibly bad bbq meat.

Feeling a lil restless today, I decided to try out my local Irish bar, and voila**. I’m back, and I have nothing to thank but my good old Sierra Nevada. My theory is that my body was reacting to all the Heineken and lack of Sierra Nevada, in Texas.

I got my mojo back!! I'm kinda ashamed that I spent the days since my return to New York just mopping around in bed watching TV. Now that I have my Mojo/Swagger back, I’m going to spend the remainder of my vacation mopping around the house watching TV on ALCHOHOL!



* Or at least the idea of wanting to try and loose weight.

** Yes, yes I had to look up how to spell that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment