Wednesday, April 23, 2008

so.... yeah....

So many adventures, so much to say so lil space*…

I remember back at supervillian school, when they told us that if u have nothing to say, trying to rig an election, or if your stories are not good (maybe even a lil depressing), jus suppress knowledge of what’s going on to the general public.

I mean the blog itself is pretty wack, only 2 people read the thing, and when I think of a cool concept… like say, how when the water in my overpriced apartment building was out for a day (which has never happened b4), couldn’t shower (so didn’t), went to work and people thought I smelt better**.

But anyway not every1 gets it………








* Many believe my blog is taking up a painful amount of cyberspace.

** This is not to confirm that I only use deodorant, when the water in my building is unavailable

4 comments:

  1. Geza, Geza ndizvo Tunga!! Atleast wanga usiri mu ET, uchinhuhwira vanhu. Your job probably has more ventilation(Thank God for AC) than ma ET ekumba, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tunga who said such horrid things about your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno Ru.... bad bad people i say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tragedy and comedy. youre so hilarious tu. but i wanna cry too

    ReplyDelete