Monday, June 25, 2007

hmm....

I’m kinda pissed the Brooklyn Hip Hop festival came and went and I was totally unaware…

The weekend was really really good tho. So I’m not gona complain*

I lost interest in the club scene some time ago. But it was ridiculously off the chain on Saturday Night. Maybe it’s the whole 85 thing, Or the fact that I haven’t been to the club in a while, or the fact that I haven’t been in a club with that many Zimbabweans since Zim, Or rather In a club with a gang of Zimbabweans I actually don’t mind hanging out with. Or the fact that I was in a club where they where playing a lot of songs that where hot when i was in Zim. Or the fact that I hadn’t been to the club in a while, and went there with some Zimbabweans, that I don’t mind hanging out with and had some fun listening to songs that where hot in the club back in Zim?

Or maybe the 40/40 is just my spot….

A big part of me just wants to call the whole weekend a fluke, the 6th consecutive fluke…

Spent Sunday, with my nieces and nephews** at the New Jersey State Fair!

To sum up the weekend, I would call it “A weekend so good that I didn’t even have to steal a beer or two from fridge while the roommate was away upstate good!***”





* Not that anyone reads my blog, so who would I be complaining too?

** Its really just nephews but nieces and nephews sounds cooler.

*** Except for when I grabbed a beer or two on on Friday night, Saturday Morning, Saturday Afternoon, Early Saturday Night, Late Saturday night, early a.m Sunday morning, late a.m Sunday morning, early Sunday night, late Sunday Night, and early Monday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I read your blog!!!!!! Even tho u call me pathetic for doing MySpace. BTW, thanks for the add. And for the top friends status. I absolutely reciprocated.

    ReplyDelete