Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Seeking…….

I am a single black man that has recently re-discovered the joys of stealing glasses from bars, and restaurants.

I am looking for like minded individuals, preferably females, that will come out for a drink or two with a hand bag, that will fit a glass or two*.

Summer is fast approaching so it will be that much harder, to sneak out glasses without the large winter jackets/coats. On the plus side, there will be more bars and restaurants that will serve drinks outside, so it will be that much easier…..

I am very picky, plastic cups and glass bottles do not count, and neither do items from establishments that sell glasses their glasses or give them away.

Feel free to comment/email or call me.

I will also be looking more favorably at, respondents’ that will not only help me steal glasses, but actually buy me the beer too….




* Maestro if you want to carry a handbag, I will not discriminate and fuck with you too…

4 comments:

  1. And what's the policy on straws?....(innocent smile) mwa ha ha haaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. tunga!
    what happened to the detox?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DESPITE the fact that you claim to have stolen 'glasses', you in fact only stole one glass. The other, more pimp glass, in currently in your possession WILL be repossessed soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon

    Whoever you are, that I did not go to the Applebees, in Times square with and steal glasses!

    I think the rule is where the glasses spend the night, is where the glasses will live forever....

    Unless ofcourse the co-defendant moves

    ReplyDelete